Memories Magic Mirror Photo Booth
Business Owner: Lisa Evans
How we collect your data
By completing our online contact form we collect your name and email address, this information is for Memories magic mirror photo booth to use to contact you only regarding your queries and booking. We do not pass this information onto any 3rd parties, other businesses or individuals at any time.
We only use the information you provide for the personalisation of your guest books, prints and social media Facebook page. Photos may be used for marketing as outlined in our terms and conditions, sent to you upon booking.
Memories Magic Mirror Photo Booth is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, in relation to our website at www.memoriesmagicmirrorphotobooth will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully regarding your personal data and how we process it.
We are the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information you provide to us
The following personal information is about you is needed to collect, in order for us to provide our service for you:
• Booking form information that you provide to us
• Email correspondence
• Basic payment transaction details, of amount paid and reference
How we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, and in keeping with GDPR - The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) law focused on data protection and privacy for all citizens and residents of the EU.
How we use your information
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
• To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of your information
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• We do not sell your information to any other parties
We use Google Analytics cookies to compile website statistics on visitors to our Site. Such analysis includes information on how visitors access the Site, the amount of time spent on the Site, and what pages are visited.
Your cookie settings can be adjusted in your browser settings and will prevent your browser from accepting cookies. This may decrease the efficiency and functionality of this Site and others as cookies are a typical part of the majority of modern websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.